Lanberg Switch 5port 10/100/1000 DSP1-1005
Lanberg DSP1-1005 is a small unmanaged desktop switch, equipped with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The device is small and handy and operates on the principle of Plug & Play. The switch provides support for switching functions for 5 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
Features and functionalities:
- 5 RJ-45 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps with automatic connection negotiation,
- Plug-and-play - a device that does not require any additional configuration,
- MDI / MDIX functionality support, MAC-learning, MAC-aging,
- IEEE support 802.3az (economical Ethernet),
- Flow control function: back pressure @ half-duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ full duplex,
- Topology: Star,
- Protocol: CSMA / CD,
- MAC address table support: 2K ,
- Switching capacity: 10.0 Gbps,
- Passive cooling for silent operation of the switch,
- Wall mounting holes.
- Power supply: external (AC: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A; DC: 5 V, 1.0 A)
- Power consumption: max. 2.15 W,
- LED diodes indicating operation of the PSU: Power supply, LAN ports (Link / ACT),
- Dimensions: 82 x 52 x 22 mm.
Гаранција: 12 месеци